View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 05:05 PM   #1
MikeFullBoost

Trader Rating: (0)
MikeFullBoost is an unknown quantity at this point
Newbie section? Or some info/insight

Is there a noob section on the forum? I know questions like this are frowned upon but I am going to look to at 91 tomorrow and just looking for some insight. I know on NASIOC a thread like this would get locked but if you can offer any insight I would appreciate it.

First, I am not a noob to cars, I was a toyota tech for 6 years before entering corrections. I know the basics for looking over any car, checking body lines and for vin tags, water marks etc etc etc

This is a run down on the car from the info I have thus far...

1991 with Silvia front clip
Sr20 black top w/ 3" apexi exhaust, intake, HKS FMIC, walbro pump and FPR, stock ecu/tune
SPL coil overs
5 lug conversion
300zx brakes
Kevlar full disc clutch and HD pressure plate
R32 front seats
Painted 05 murano blue not even a year ago, car stored in shop, zero rust and no rust or repairs prior to paint
Rear sub frame bushings
J30 rear

From the few pictures I have the car seems clean thus far. Owner says it was never drifted and was 100% stock when obtained. The owner and his partner run a repair shop and specialize in nissans, car is only being sold to fund an s13 LS project

I don't have mileage on shell or motor, he is getting me that info, I also wouldn't be against asking him to do a compression/leak down test if they were willing to do so. Car is said to be a nice worthy daily driver, I am not looking for drift car or race it. Looking for a clean ride for up coming season while am building the motor in my current car.

I know it's hard to gauge a price on a vehicle as it will fluctuate from location and time of year etc etc. I am just asking as fellow enthusiasts with this given information what would value car worth at high/low end.

Appreciate the help and sorry for the extreme noobness.

-Mike

Last edited by MikeFullBoost; 02-01-2014 at 11:06 AM..
MikeFullBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links