View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 02:03 PM   #11
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobe182 View Post
Hey i know u said u were looking for sr parts i have a fully built Ka with turbo set up im looking for those b magic s14 fenders if you want email me [email protected]. thanks
I am not willing to ship sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim38 View Post
Can you PM me the specifications for the sizing of the 8k/6k coilover springs? I am wondering if they would fit on my Sustec Super PRO Sevens, and couldn't find the specifications on those coilover springs since it appears that they are discontinued.
Already got you in the pms! Springs are still for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH1991 View Post
How much to ship the side skirts to 19975, also I'm assuming 125 for both and how's fitment and condition, cracks or anything?
I am not willing to ship sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
Good deal on the JL audio stuff, any chance of selling just the amp?
Kind of don't really want to part it out.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote