View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 03:31 PM   #533
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Its cause you still have the OEM air/oil separator (black box), but looks like you ditched the stock reducer there too....

It also depends on the track you run... too... I think street wise it will work fine, but if doing tracks with a lot of elevation changes like Northern Cali, then might not work....
Yea I got rid of the little reducer deal, but I also modded the greddy can with a catch baffle in it

And yea Watkins Glen, Palmer, LimeRock, Monticello, VIR (smaller), Summit...all have some pretty pronounced elevation changes overall and in big hills. (but then agian we also have Pocono and NJMP and NHIS wich are like flat tracks haha)

Unsure if it was because the engine was newly rebuilt rings/machine work? But it really seems ti work well the way it's setup

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote