View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 01:27 PM   #23
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by juvi22003 View Post
What did you use to paint your white valve cover?
I think I used rustoleum gloss white then used high temp clear. it held up nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx707 View Post
I love the valve cover. The whole engine bay looks crazy clean! Mind if I ask why you didn't do a motor swap while having all the wiring and motor out? Got your self a new subscriber good work bro!

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk
Thanks! i don't think its that i couldn't handle the swap or the fabrication part of the project. i already had the head upgraded, and i really didn't/still don't have $ for a swap. more so "if it ain't broke don't fix it" i'm not sure how many people are keeping KA24DE and shaving/tucking the bay, i just wanted something plain and simple. I think when the wife gets a new car I will Z32TT swap the truck and daily her old maxima.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDECIDEDFBODY View Post
subscribed love this thing
thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by motteramm View Post
I really like your attention to detail, that bay is super clean. Just a shame its not a real two tone..
thanks! not sure what color i'm going to re-spray, but i'm thinking of different a two-tone since its all scratched and needs a little work on the rocker panels.

PICTURE UPDATE when i'm done with my exhaust.

Last edited by Super_OK_S13; 02-07-2014 at 07:13 PM..
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote