Thread: Ca18det FAQ
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 02:13 PM   #69
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Wow.. very informative thread. BUT, (flame suit on) nobody hsa ever told me wether or not the CA18 has a BOV from the factory, or if it has a recirc. valve? Also, money is very tight for me right now, and the only reason im thinking of a CA swap so soon (without being "one with the motor") is because my KA took a dump on my chest, so i was wondering, since most motorsets i see dont come with the factory intercooler and piping, what is the best way to run intercooler piping for an fmic without relocating the battery? I really dont want to relocate my battery, because my trunk is already full.
LA_phantom_240 is offline   Reply With Quote