View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 02:30 AM   #915
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
It's funny when my 23 year old friend sends me cars from 2011 like "man I wish I were a few years older" then I send them 2006-2008 threads on here chock full of gangster cars and they blow their load. It really sucks because everything is becoming Yeezy or Supreme-ified. Everything is hype, prices get raised, social media dictates desirability. I was trying to push these wheels onto a client cause I KNEW they'd be perfect for his car, and he was vehemently against them. 6 hours later he blows my phone up saying how dope they are. I guess he saw Elvis' car on a set or something lol

That s13 sucks but honestly I'm not against bagging shit. I haven't and don't plan to bag a 240sx but honestly I would. If it isn't a dedicated track car, who fucking cares? Besides the fact that if you're fender to lip it's gonna look like butthole at ride height lol. I used to hate air ride but I got into that bullshit 5 years ago and well, static and air have their advantages. I've had a cup kit and it didn't really fulfill what I needed at the time, I'd maybe get another one for my s14 but the pricing is just stupid