View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 06:09 PM   #2462
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
lol i like how the "fragile" writing is so easily identifiable. if i were to ever get a tattoo, that might be the perfect piece

i'd be at 13 years of ownership had i kept my first one, but i did the old "there's gotta be a better chassis than this out there somewhere" thing. after returning to hell, i'm at 7, 5, and 2 years of ownership with my trilogy of failure and crippling debt. no ragretttt(s)
Yeah man unless you're a weiner buying $9 coffee you'd easily recognize that writing lol.

I'm about to sell the gray car I bought in 2016 and kept in military storage for 4yrs. Kind of sad. I sold the two-tone as well. This will be the first time in like 10yrs I won't have an S13 somewhere...weird.