Thread: Chase Bays
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:48 PM   #110
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsChassisLove View Post
Any other waits? I want to order a S13 sr to s14 chassis harness, and even though I'm 3 months away from returning from deployment, my build can't wait that long for the harness. I need it in about a month. :/
I ordered my harness a few weeks ago regardless of the lead time. I understand things take time, especially quality and sophisticated work like theirs. Would I want it sooner? Of course. Is it going to kill me to wait a week or a month longer, not really. People have to take into consideration these delays/lead times and order these things accordingly. Do not wait until the last minute to get it ordered when you need your car on the road yesterday.