View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 12:25 PM   #101
Beejis60
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Beejis60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
That sounds like I would rather just keep the brake booster. Perhaps I will turn it upside down and run vacuum hose through the cabin.

However, does anyone offer a 'tucked' brake line kit that can be used with the stock BMC and rear brake bias valve?
You can do it yourself and you will learn a lot along the way. If you want braided line, just buy a bunch of the appropriate line, get the proper fittings for that line, and go to town. For example, I have only used Earls in the past to build brake lines, so you need Speed Flex hose and Speed Seal fittings. Obviously it's a bit more expensive to use the braid versus hardline, but you have the added benefit of not having to buy tools AND you don't to bend and flare the hard line.
Wilwood does make a dual piston BMC and they also have a pedal setup with two single-piston BMCs for front and rear activation; both of these setups are a safer option if you're wanting an aftermarket BMC. Alternatively, you can run banjos off your stock BMC, maybe sand/machine off all the raised lettering to make it look all "cool" or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daftphunk View Post
The bigger problem here then is about consistency. You can't please everybody, but you can at least try to.
Chase has been getting these sort of complaints for a few years now (re: dude not getting harness for 8 months). He's not even trying at this point.
Beejis60 is offline   Reply With Quote