View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 08:36 AM   #22520
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
Alright, been throwing around the idea of using Sentra SE-R Spec-V front calipers (factory brembos). I like how they're sized for a similar weighted vehicle, not super expensive, should fit most wheel applications, etc.

What I don't like is the idea of having to use rotors drilled out for 5 lug. These brakes have been around for awhile, and when guys first started using them that was the only option. Nowadays I'm wondering if there is a more elegant solution for this problem, anyone ever figure it out? I've done a little digging but can't come up with a match. The factory rotors are only 22mm thick, but decently sized, 305mm. Altima SE-R rotors are too large and too thick (26mm iirc), and everything else is either too small or too large, and that's before I even get onto rotor hat depth.

For some reason tonight wilwoods website isn't loading, which is a shame because they have so much information to the public. Searched zilvia..nothing I could find, but maybe someone else knows.
I just micc'd a pair of NEW Unused 97 (Kouki) rotors at 25.2mm, 5 lug. Post July 1996 all rotors should be one size, this size(ABS size). Pre July 96 non ABS is a tad smaller