View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 06:21 PM   #27260
Eraism
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Eraism is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackzenki82 View Post
Only people i know that put accord lights in a nissan is the canadians, and they run accord headlights for the canadian DOT inspections (like what you have in Nazi controlled california as far as the yearly inspections). they run them on R32's because the JDM lights dont conform to CA DOT inspections.

there is no fitment, they fit ill, and not in a good way, yeah you can be like "Hey bros, i got jdm tyte skyline headlights bruh bruh", but the only lights that belong on a Zenki, are Zenki lights...

....or no lights at all...

Hell, i'm not even a fan of projector retrofits, sure they give a great beam pattern, but to me, they look out of place stuffed inside such a "big" halogen housing.

call me a purist, but it's either USDM, or JDM housings for me all day. clear covers or not. I'd even pass on german glass, mostly because the fluting is going to make the beam pattern for shit, and you have to worry about breaking/crashing/cracking some $600 glass lenses, that have poor light output for US roads anyways.

Sorry, maybe I'm just an old man stuck in my ways...
Couldn't have worded it any better myself. Always felt like retrofits looked like ebay halos. maybe 1 in 10 look like they belong.

lurk lurk lurk
Eraism is offline   Reply With Quote