View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 04:21 PM   #826
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by blades13.5 View Post
I totally imagined a middle aged women who asked to speak to the manager plant her foot down on the first words of your comment “Ok, First off!”

That got me .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
god forbid you be proactive and contact them through the website or give them a call via the ph number plastered all over their website.

oh yeah, thats right this is zilvia. the spoonfeed is real and the common sense isnt as common as id like it to be.
I did use the contact them form on their website, but granted I did not call them. But, it's nice of you to use your psychic abilities to assume that I only posted on here. I wish that someone had spoon fed you some grammar lessons, because your writing is atrocious.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote