View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 11:54 PM   #145
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I'll gladly take it up the ass, if that's what you want to call it Mike, to never see another family go through what I'm both witnessing and participating in.
Thats been my point, you make it seem like we can control everything in life. The truth is, there is very little we can control. You say you never want to go through loss again, but what makes you think thats what the creator has planned for you?

These public officials are clueless. The mask mandate is useless. Clearly, these people dont believe in mathematics. They would make brilliant engineers... I can see them now:

"Our new vehicle will use dual air filter system, for maximum engine protection" hahha seriously, why stop at 2?

Then they were trying to make it seem like that non-vaxxed are the spreaders, and now they're admitting that the vaxxed are spreaders.

If these people were mechanics or engine builders, they'd be FUCKIN FIRED A LONG TIME AGO. I just dont understand how people continue to eat the straight up bullshit that these clowns have been peddling. Credibility was lost LONG ago. Take care of yourself as best as you can and fuck the rest, its all bullshit. Live your life.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote