View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 07:20 PM   #23
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
i know youre focused on the 3 options you mentioned, but Powertrix also makes an excellent coilover,
+1 to this, I'm running a set of Powertrix coilovers on my S13 and Z32 both, plus used a set on an old Z32 for a few years, all sets have been absolutely fantastic.

My initial experience with them was a used set that had a ton of street use, re-adjusted them for my car and ran them for another few years without ever having an issue. Current sets were both purchased new, quality of ride on the street is better than I have had with other brands I have used (BC, Cusco, KSport, Apexi) Set on my S13 has seen a few track days as well and the car felt incredible using the base 8k/6k springs and dampening properly adjusted.

On top of being very high quality parts, Charles from Powertrix is fantastic to work with, he is always on top of any question or concern I've had.