View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 11:04 AM   #669
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Fixed.

The house marked is properly fucked. I have trapped equity. I bought my house before it got crazy 148k. 3 stories with a little work needed (most of that is done) smaller house next to mine in lets say 25% better condition (that is generous) sold for 279K LAST YEAR.

I get letters asking to buy my house weekly. I get calls too.

I have considered selling if someone wants to pay me 350K, however, then I would have to buy a house in this crazy ass market. I looked at an apartment for gits n shiggles and people are paying 1100-1600 in my area. I am 35 mins from ATL. Some apts in atlanta go for 2700/month.
My uncle around the corner from you got his house right around when you got yours for $250k. I am betting that house in that neighborhood could get half a mil now.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote