Thread: V8 240sx FAQ
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 11:29 PM   #144
PXRdriFT
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
PXRdriFT is just really nicePXRdriFT is just really nicePXRdriFT is just really nicePXRdriFT is just really nicePXRdriFT is just really nicePXRdriFT is just really nicePXRdriFT is just really nicePXRdriFT is just really nicePXRdriFT is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to PXRdriFT
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14shrkeye
Does the reflash of the ECU provided by Hinson account for the stupid 1st to 4th gear shift on the T56 when you are just giving it alittle gas? I know that they sell a little module in Summitt and other stores that allow you to get full 1st through 6th shifting even when you aren't giving it alot of gas, but I was wondering if the reflash accounted for it. Also, is the swap going to have a fully functioning OBDII port. In upper NY they hook your car into the state computer for the emissions portion of the inspection and the only way I could talk myself into this swap is if all of the engine electronics function as if they were still sitting in the donor camaro/firebird/gto/corvette. If all the systems function this is definitely the swap for me.
not sure if the reflash accounts for it but the rx7 guys cut off the CAGS plug and solder a 2.2K ohm resister between the two cut wires to eliminate the skip shift control.

my wiring harness was just completed today. pretty straight forward. some of the rx7 guys did it for me. my hinson subframe and driveshaft are supposed to be mailed out tomorrow. last major items are the headers.