View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 06:59 AM   #1
AdvanZ33
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
AdvanZ33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow 2014 Photoshoot (350Z + SSR GTV01 Content)

This thread was created mainly to give me an excuse to take pictures of my car and also to introduce the GTV01. I was skeptical about this wheel because it seemed all the pictures that were available didn't show how concave it was. I really wanted this wheel to work because it resembled the LMGT4 and, as you may know, the LMGT4 has been discontinued and to find a decent set in desirable sizes is pricey.

I emailed SSR USA to see if there were any GTV01s in the country and they referred me to James @ R/T Tuning. James advised me there was a set of 4-18x10.5+15 wheels arriving within days that had not been spoken for so I quickly expressed interest. The transaction went seamlessly and he even gave me a discount even though I didn't request one.

The wheels arrived and came with valve stems, SSR valve stem caps, center caps and 8 SSR decals. I only used 4 decals and put the other 4 away in case the originals get messed up. After mounting tires and comparing the weight to my OEM wheels and tires, here are the results:

OEM wheels/tires - 45 lbs. per front wheel/tire
48 lbs. per rear wheel/tire

SSR wheels/tires - 48 lbs. per front wheel/tire
51 lbs. per rear wheel/tire

I should mention the tires I chose were Nitto NT05 275/35 for the front and 285/35 for the rear.

All in all, I am very happy with my decision. I realize that I could have bought other wheels in similar sizes for less that are widespread in the Z community but I took a chance on a wheel that no one had yet. I hope you enjoy the pictures, I have a feeling this wheel will only grow in popularity for the Z.

AdvanZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links