View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #33
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
The car was found on matthews street near first in East LA. I don't have the exact address yet, though I plan on getting a copy of the police report in a little bit. If you check in the album, there are some engine bay shots in there. Most notable thing though is that there's a crack on the tranny where it bolts up to the engine. Basically whoever put the tranny back on overtorqued the bolt and it started to crack like that. I'm not sure how deep it is or anything, but that's a pretty distinguishable mark. Otherwise it's an S14 black top motor with the above listed mods.
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote