View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 04:36 PM   #1
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Precision 6262 or G-Series

A little background on my build. I bought my 6262 shortly after they were released, and got the billet dual ball bearing .82 a/r version, with the anti-surge housing. Obviously, turbos have come a long way since then, and the G-series have really caught my attention, so I'm undecided on what I should do. My goals are to have great boost response, and getting the most power I can, off of 91 pump gas. Sadly, we don't have any E85 stations here, so unless I buy it @ $10 a gallon, that isn't an option. We do have a few stations that sell 100 octane, but it's right around the cost of the E85, but easier to find. SR is pretty much built from top to bottom, except for the valves, running HKS 272 step 2 cams. So, my options are to run my 6262 as is, or to get a small a/r turbine housing, which should decrease the spool time, while sacrificing the top end a bit, right? Or, sell my 6262, and pick up a G-series, but which? I'm torn between the G25 or G30, and the pros and cons of each, so here I am. Appreciate any input or personal experiences you may have had.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links