View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 06:34 PM   #26
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyS14se View Post
you seem to know alot about this... can you PM me a phone number i can call you at. I was under my s14 doin the oil change today lookin at how fcked up my rack is leaking and from what i saw there is no way the rack could NOT be centered...hard to explain so if you dont mind pm me a ph number.
Centering the rack is only a concern when you replace it. It was centered at the factory before installation. If your rack appears original, AKA fucked up and leaking, then I doubt you have an issue with that. If it is a concern to you, just make sure the amount of turns from center to lock is the same in both directions with the steering wheel.

As for my #, I prefer not to give that information out, ESPECIALLY in public. If you have any further questions, regarding whatever, feel free to PM me any time.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote