View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 12:31 PM   #22737
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thicc_Nasty View Post
i have a s13 coupe that i plan on putting a sr20det in and it may seem like a stupid question but does the sr trans bolt directly up to the same subframe and trans supports as the stock ka trans (which was a stick if that helps) and also if anyone knows the hp rating for the sr trans from s13s and 14s that would be great, thanks
forewarning you, expect a barrage of flames because of this post. most of these answers are easily found via searching the site and google (which will pull posts from Zilvia).

the SR swap is 100% bolt in to our cars outside of some minor wiring and the need to drill holes for IC piping.

until you start pushing the 400-500hp range and start doing some serious track BS, dont worry about your trans. it will be fine. S13 and S14 trans internals are damn near the same. the S15 SR trans is the only major difference in the SR family due ot being 6 speed and using a different type of flywheel to clutch setup.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote