View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 06:51 PM   #7
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
The OEM aero spats for the S13 Silvia aren't extended 180SX ones...they're their own thing.
i think you misunderstood me... there are a few brands out there who have taken the 180sx kouki valances and done nothing more but extended the sides to match the coupes rear quarter panels. those brands did nothing to fix the wrap around pieces to make them follow the body lines properly, nor did they fix the center pieces curve (hence why OE 180sx kouki valances in their stock form look stupid as hell on a coupe).

i shot the valances into primer today after spending all weekend working on them. noticed a few spots im still not happy with. will try to wrap them up this week. was HOPING to get them off to molding today, but thats a no go! not until i fix whats bugging me!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote