View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 09:00 PM   #44
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Another small update, car is nearing completion!

I am taking way too much time with the small details which, as I'm sure most of you know, takes forever.

I am currently in the process of reupholstering and installing the interior. But I was able to mount the aero and lower the car a bit. Wheels will get refinished this weekend, along with sending out some SSR's for widening.

I also picked up some headlights from Jimmy that were damaged. Took my bricks as a reference and modeled/Printed these replacement brackets. I still had some material on the headlight which allowed me to bolt the bracket to the headlight. Mounted up perfect and its pretty rigid. I will have these available for sale soon!

I have also been working on iterations of my radiator brackets and firewall plugs which you can see in the picture below. Not done with those yet. I also picked up a TAARKS ps relocation bracket and installed a oversized oil pan. That PS bracket is pretty cool!

Last thing, I've been hoarding this wing that I can't find any info on. Definitely looks like a r32 wing of some sort. Tossed it on there to get a visual. Still unsure of it, but we'll see.

I'm trying my hardest to have the car done by the end of may. It'll be two years since I last drove it (May 2017) and the itch to drive it is REAL.