View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 04:24 PM   #13895
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
all i will say about the future of cars is... count this as the last generation of gas powered vehicles. had a good friend return from a recent trip where he spent 2-3 weeks at being briefed about everything happening now and whats coming up (also finding out a few things behind the scenes via friends of his). gas is being over priced on purpose (count on seeing $8.00-$10 at the pump in the next year or so), agendas have been planned, deals have been struck and the future of the automotive world is all electric.

even though we all know electric cars are garbage in terms of longevity. not to mention exploitation of child labor to mine the rare metals needed for batteries is simply overlooked and ignored by "western society" (everyone go green... pfft) aaaaaaaaaaand the new world were heading into is bullshit... ESPECIALLY with cars.

at least Toyotas patents for a manual electric car setup was posted on the web a week or so back and it looks promising

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote