View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 03:26 AM   #1
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Exclamation Volk Racing TE37SL 2012 LTD set (18X9.5 +22) **RARE** $2500 Shipped!!!

Hello everyone,

I'm storming the war chest, and selling off a bunch of my items. It really pains me to do this, but these are up for sale. I've got a square set of a rare Japan limited release. These were NEVER sold outside of the Japanese market. I know of a handful that are out and about, and those are on some BNR34's, and I can count the sets on my one hand.

It took me a while on YAJ (and having my friend look locally in Japan), to source a set with this sizing, in this condition.

So here it is!

There's one slight blemish on one of the rims..

I will eat the shipping cost, so I'm asking $3000 shipped. I'm in Canada but I'll ship these to the US as well. I have plenty of positive feedback, and I ship quickly while providing tracking information.

I'm also pay pal verified as well. I will only ship to verified addresses as well. Please make not of this.

PM me if you have any added questions!

-Cheers!

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...

Last edited by tricky_ab; 01-08-2015 at 01:28 PM..
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links