View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 02:26 PM   #90
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
because if I can order metal fenders then that source is secure. getting 180SX/240SX fenders isn't an issue moving forward.

getting bumpers or lips is more of a test of whether it can be ordered or not, since the factory that would produce it is different than stamped sheet metal.

I'm essentially figuring out which types of parts are still available. Imagine if I can source S13 Silvia aero bumpers, new...

-alex
why bother with lips or the bumper? again, i already make a superior version of the lip versus OEM. the OE S13 Aero Bumper can be easily in good shape if youre patient enough or you export a used one from Japan (and MOST of the OE Aero Bumpers that come up on YAJ are in great shape). Urethane replicas exist for the aero bumper all over the place... hell i was the first one to do it.

fenders are in demand, period! S13 hatch and coupe fenders are NEEDED! the lip + bumper are not. yeah, it might be nice to a very select few to buy a brand new bumper or lip, but to the majority, what is DESPERATELY needed is fenders.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote