View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 08:32 AM   #9
Selrift

Trader Rating: (0)
Selrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Also I want to add this in before anyone thinks I am being ignorant or trying to be ignorant, I am going to argue my point and I will also try to admit points that I did not know or think about.

Now up to his point I have not done a huge amount of research on the vg motors, I do not know all the differences between the two variants. I have done huge amounts of research on the 7mge and minus a few things that were not possible to change ie oil squirters, as far as I can remember atm there wasn't anything that made it impossible by any means. Like I said this isn't necessarily the case every time.

Also it depends on weather or not you plan on going for factory set up or for more as far as the ecu is concerned as far as I can tell. Remember full harness swap along with ecu and supporting parts. I'm still not seeing sure why you think this wrong. You aren't plugging away turbo ecu into an N/A you are plugging a turbo ecu into a turbo. I am not at any point saying drive an na motor on turbo ecu or and na motor with a turbo on it with a turbo ecu. What I'm talking about is not any different than the full turbo swap. I do not know why there was such a hang up on that, I'm talking internals externals just using an na block basically.