View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 10:46 PM   #1
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
s14 From the Land of the Purple Rain - MN Drift Build

Well figured I finally have made enough progress to start a build thread and clutter things up on here.

Purchased this car a little over a year ago in this condition...95' Nissan 240sx SE w/ s13 sr20det

I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of the kit and the rims but I figured I had them, so I would rock them. :lol:

Car need a few fixes before the coming spring so I sent it out for paint and got this back. . .

Turned out that the paint manufacture had a defect in the paint which caused it to look like shit, so now I get a free respray this winter.

Bought another 240sx before spring came that I had planned on building to start drifting in but, decided I was gonna use this thing, which was probably one of my best decisions.

Car definateley needed spacers because the offset on the rims where nasty.

Well Elko #3 was nearing and I felt I should sign up and get in on the action, with a little pressure for some buddies (Dorf2, Laxrider, and Bunta) we got are shit together and headed out to my first event and pretty much first time sliding the car.

Since that I participated in the rest of the Elko's and Raceway events and had a blast. Few more pics of events. . .

Here are a few clips from my first year drifting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmG8R8fG0gQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcl6nFY3scY

Well after this season I found that a lot of the shit on my car can change, I needed to get rid of a lot of stuff and make a ton of upgrades.

So on to the Build Thread

Started tearing her down, deleting the AC (yep this car had the sr20 with a complete AC system completely installed), plan is to do a complete suspension upgrade, everything from coils, control arms, to subframe.

Some pics..

Plan on tubing the front end of my car so I started to relocate my fuse box, shit that's a lot of work.

Glad I labeled them

Used the stock fuse box still, and will be mounting it here

This is where I am right now, gotta extend the wires to the lower harness, fan, alternator, and starter

Oh yeah and I picked these bitches up

Plan to run this car next year scrapping the ground, caged, and ready to slide.

Last edited by Nissansota240; 01-13-2014 at 12:12 PM..
Nissansota240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links