View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 10:46 AM   #13
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Dude ive done full harnesses on 5 cars now. Get your head in an FSM wiring diagram, make your own diagram for each system you need, then build it. Unless you want me to make you one then i need your harnesses, 6 months and $5000+paypal fees

If youre just trying to move the fuse box for the tubs, i figured out a neat little tuck into the corner behind the headlight. You can mount it below the battery tray if you make a water shroud for it. You remove the bracket for the fuse box. Cut a 2" hole behind the battery tray just above the frame rail and use a headlight gusset to protect the wires youll run through it.

There's only a few wires that need to be extended:
-The power for the fuse box can be routed with 8 gauge wire to the starter.
-The power from the battery will wire directly to the starter.
-The alternator wires from the fuse box can be extended to the alt.
-the grey and brown chassis harness to engine harness connectors.
-The speed sensor wires (2 wires)

i lost the pictures a while ago, but some people have made youtube videos on how to do it.
If you happen to come across those videos, please link them, as I did a quick search, and was not able to come across any.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote