View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 09:21 PM   #3077
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
Anyone retrofit Evolution HID's into a 97-98 kouki yet?
They are similar to e55's. Un-shrouded projectors are not ideal in the Kouki Housing. Not much room for a shroud. Find something else that is shrouded and sell them to a lancer owner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx123$ View Post
Has anyone used Cusco motor mounts for KA/SR? My buddy has a brand new set that hes willing to let go pretty cheap, im debating if I should get them, nismos, or go with stock. The car is a daily driver, so excessive rattling wont be tolerated. They need to be somewhat civil if Im going to use them. Going to be doing an SR swap w/ s15 turbo, looking for around 280whp.
They are the same build as the Kazama's. I would not recommend them based on your requirements. Nismo's should fit the bill. Make sure you get the 3 set with the Transmission. You'll feel the vibration in your ass if you keep the worn out stocker.