Trader Rating: (2)
-LSD- is an unknown quantity at this point
Have a little question.
Im almost done with my turbo kit.
this is what i have so far

built ka with 2k miles on it
Oem head gasket
ARP hardwear
Emance ecu (all the rumors...what do you think?)
550s (power enterprise)
z32 maf
t25 turbo (will be water cooled) shooting for 10 psi
JGS oil lines
XS power boost controller with 2 settings.
and asome random stuff

ok what im missing is manifold..i was looking at isis version 2 if im not mistaking...its 200 bucks and seems like people pretty happy with it.
Intercooler, ill run whatever ill find cheap, not planning to run BOV, didnt have it on my previous sr's, everything seems to be fine, what do you think?
FPR...what will you recomend for decent price? im a student = broke as fuck
Also previous owner claims that there is walbro 255 on the car...idk, cant trust anyone. is there a way to tell walbro from stock? or should i just buy new one and sell the one i have right now?
I will be using stock sr elbow and downpipe, ive heard there shouldnt be any problems with that, i would love to confirm it...any1 using this setup?
Want to discuss OEM headgasket...ive been talking to people who into drag racing, who building high boost (mostly honda engines), they all use oem headgaskets, they saying if anything goes wrong and there is detonation or preignition hg will act as a blow of valve and will let access pressure into coolant, that way its gonna save the motor from rebuilt, but hg wearing out pretty fast. Im not planning to go over 300hp, but i still preferred extra protection, whats your opinion? what do you use?

Also im very curious about blow through set up, it looks like thats what i will be doing, previous owner of the ecu said he was using blow through and didnt have any problems, i was trying to find any info on it...some people saying its good, some people saying its dumb...but ive seeing a lot of people using them on ka-t. I want to hear your thoughts and opinion on this.

thanks for your suggestions in advance.

p.s. looks like this thread is dying, thats very sad...we need more ka-t in 240 community
-LSD- is offline   Reply With Quote