View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 02:38 PM   #156
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Very cool stuff!

I'm curious, did you happen to notice if the e-brake assemblies are identical between LHD and RHD? Everything I have seen has led me to believe they are, they just changed the mounting position on the chassis itself. I have been studying photos but can't tell for sure. Just wondered if you happened to notice this or not.
The only thing i noticed is they did stamp different shaped brackets when the chassis were built for whatever market they were meant for. The actual mounting bracket attached to the handle is the same on both and the length of the cable where it then connects under the car is the same. I didnt see anything specific in the body diagram they use to repair vehicles according to the nissan FSM Body Repair Manual.

Last edited by Super_OK_S13; 01-14-2019 at 07:05 PM..
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote