View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 07:41 PM   #64
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Friday night I got a my refreshed Villains knuckles in the mail and installed the new 50mm toe rods with machined in spacers. Along with that I installed my GKTech rear toe arms.

Below is the difference between the original inner tie rods that came with the older version Villains Angle Kit. It's a Maxima inner tie rod (from what I recall). The Villains now sell the kit and the tie rods optional with built in rack spacers. That extra machining allows the tie rod to go into the rack further but without losing theads.

I brought my hatch into Hankook Tires Lynnwood where Kevin aligned everything to the best he could.

I also received the Nismotronic Bluetooth module in the mail. I connected it to my tablet and bought the license for TunerViewer. This app can display a wide variety of parameters and also datalog on the fly.

I also received my order (care package) from Autocollect Storm. I ordered the 180sx bumper guides and the fender braces. I should be betting my front fenders soon and maybe a body kit in before spring? We'll see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk