View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 01:33 PM   #9
K_never_broke_again
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
K_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura about
alright well i've exhausted my supply of useful information a while ago, but I think your best bet at this point is to fix everything that you think might be messed up, and see if that changes anything. ive noticed from my own experience as well as from other threads that electrical issues can cause a lot of other seemly unrelated problems, so i would start by fixing the fuse and dash light issue. I would also see whats up w that iacv, maybe clean it and fix the connector to it. one last thing, I think you should reset your ecu as you put the new coolant temp sensor in. Im pretty sure all you need to do is disconnect you battery for a few hours, but look it up just to be sure. if its not on here nico will probably have the answer. if you fix it or anything else pops up you should update the thread. These don't have much value if the solution is never posted lol. good luck!
K_never_broke_again is offline   Reply With Quote