View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 07:49 PM   #4
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by the3SecondJerk View Post
....... I'm guessing in 5-10 years a clean completely stock (rare color: BN6 LS1 KR5) M/T will pull in at least $15k and A/T closer to $12k.

I constantly hear people mention this, and I will refute this claim to no end. IN 5-10 years, S14s will fall into the 25 year rule, and the market drastically opens up to import a much cleaner GENUINE S14a/S14b/Silvia chassis as compared to the majority of wrecked or cobbled together North American pieces.

Also, the market itself will be open to many many more RWD options at that point with the twins (FRS/BRZ) getting to be 10+ years old, Hyundais 2.0 turbo coupe being cheap as dirt, the JDM (that acronym urks me to no end.........) market and the multitude of RWD cars that will be 5-10 years old by then.

People need to stop holding on an empty dream. As long as the drift boys keep wrecking them, people will begin to realize paying 10-15K for a busted as S chassis is ridiculous as so many options could be had for the same price or cheaper.

Keep on dreaming if you think otherwise. R32 GTRs are selling for 15-17K for EXTREMELY cleam low mileage stock examples. I fail to see how an outdated S chassis will ever begin to fetch such prices.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote