View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 11:54 AM   #20
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
The East Coast doesn't have literally anywhere near the amount of public land. I can dispersed camp all over California. We can get into a pissing contest that no one wins, if you'd like.

Utah and Montana are harder to make a good living while doing what I know how to do. One of my suppliers says it's damn near impossible to find someone who doesn't have a substance abuse problem and is mechanically-oriented in SLC.

I have a business here, about two hours from LAX and an hour from SAN. There is a huge Porsche owner population in SoCal, some of our suppliers are here. One of the biggest vintage Porsche shows in the country is in LA and Anaheim. Rennsport Reunion is at Laguna Seca, and driving and showing our cars during Monterey Car Week helped get our name on the map.

Politics do not maketh the state. They are but one part of a whole.
I mean, I am a GM of a truck upfitting company that has outfits all over the place. I've been to Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Utah, Montana, Florida, New York, all of New England, Washington, Michigan, Arizona and Texas just company related. I've also been to California. While - yes, it has beautiful places all over the place from Joshua Tree to Sequoia, you're justifying living in a place and getting financially raped because it has pretty shit.

Maybe you should look into living in NH or ME or VT. Plenty of business opportunity, no shortness of cool shit to see and everything costs nothing. Oh, and you have all your rights as a fucking human.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote