View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 07:08 PM   #1258
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx_sr20det View Post
Pads and proper tires (as well as correct/monitored pressures) will be the most noticeable change!

Love your car. Interested in hearing more about it as I plan to run my Type M as well. Can’t find too many Track Day GTST’s on the web. Many people just go straight to GTR.
Thanks! The best thing is to just go out and try. It was a little strange being outside my usual element but just know the proper track etiquette and you'll do fine

So far, My friend and I have been the only two at the track with R chassis. Both GTST's but his is Rb26 swapped with about 550+ at the wheels. Its hard for me to keep up