View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 07:12 PM   #13
nixtr

Trader Rating: (0)
nixtr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
Woah, what's with busting the guys balls on something that happened in the past? Not to mention that he explained that he got screwed by the seller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
Not exactly trying to bust his balls. Just making sure I'm following correctly.

Kinda bad on him for taking the dealerships "word". 90% or those guys just want that cheddar and don't know shit about cars. They say its in good condition just because the engine "Runs" and the wheels haven't fallen off.
Either that or they do shitty body repairs to hide all the rust to where 1 year later the rust bubbles through.

That sucks but just saying that was weird that he sold a solid car just for a certain color.
Well, thanks to this honest person, who has experience , I now know what to look out(or rather, who not to trust anyone) for when when buying a japanese car, especially from certain areas, because she tries to spread the world across this forum. Sileighty was being rather polite to say busting his balls lol...

Did you get rid of the silver one for any other reasons? Seemed like better car.

Anyways, I feel like that shit wouldn't fly in America..? Anyone have experience???? cause I wouldn't know but this guy got rather fucked lol
nixtr is offline   Reply With Quote