View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 11:59 AM   #120
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
pretty big update since the car went back together.

After getting the car on the road and waking up everyone napping from driving it around open header, pulled it back in the driveway, and into the garage to put the exhaust back on later.

So, the weather broke in the spring the there was green scenery growing, I took it out with a friend and took some pictures. Since he is the Camera guru and didnt have his stuff with him, he used my Nikon D3300.

Went to Carlisle Import and Performance this year. took my dad and it was wet friday, by myself and met burnsauto there on saturday, also wet. Sunday was BEAUTIFUL. Not many cars/clubs and it gets less and less each year!!

I gave the camera to Ericka while i cleaned the car... of course she took pics, of me....

Tables turned, GOTCHA!!! *shutter snap*

After carlisle performance and import in may, I really planned to take apart the car for one last time and re-do the engine bay/RHD plans/ect/ect... But as i was leaving Carlisle/end of the last day, I got an invite card to the Junkfood meet in Harrisburg on riverfront, and since they are really cool peoples, i couldn't refuse. So i postponed the tear-down, Junkfood is filled with lots of cool cars, and awesome food truck food!!

I had an opportunity and i took it.... fan girl me kicked in, and photobombed Boostedchick and her friend! SuperOK! *photo cred: Becker-Junkstyles*

Since the car was still on the road, we went to Cars and Coffee: Japanese Theme. This was in Bethlehem PA, an old steel/industrial town.

continued into the next post.......
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote