View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 03:36 PM   #7
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8RPS13 View Post
Not bagging on your build or anything man, but incomplete build threads are NOT allowed. I do appreciate the fact that you are broke and have done as much work with the little time and money you have keep it up, but wait until this build is completed then post the entire build

Thanks but the build is more or less complete, I got billions of more parts and pics to share when I get back home. I just posted this so I could atleast store it somewhere. No disrespect but when they say incomplete build threads aren't allowed, it means that builds that start and never check back to the site to update. There are plenty of threads on here that are far from complete but are constantly updated which I'm going to do. The main focus of this thread is to show how the beginnings of how this build has come to be, where its currently at and what's in store for 2012 which I will be sharing with everyone through this thread. I promise you this thread won't disapoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique909 View Post
Your in the same boat as me. Im 17 and im just dreaming about sr swapping my car. Good uck with your build!
Lol you mean I WAS in the same boat as you but don't stop dreaming. Time and paitence is a virtue. A lot has changed since april and I'm excited to post what's been done since but I'm at work and all the pics are on my computer. Ill be updating once I get home in a few hours
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote