Thread: THMotorsports
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #84
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (28)
Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalDrifter View Post
Ive received your emails but im done dealing with your shitty customer service this will now be delt with threw my bank

Also its funny that you only put in that part of my email wheres the rest of it????

Why would i want to return parts if they were the right parts?? Please explain that to me, you've yet to do that..... If you sent me the right pistons to begin with why would there be a need to return them, also why would my machine shop say there the wrong parts?, also why would my shop say there the wrong parts, and one more to add to that is why would you guys tell me that the parts after i ordered them were back ordered until November 18th from CP themselves and i should receive them around November 23rd but somehow they magically showed up on my door step 2 days later on November 12th??? Sounds alittle weird to me

Also the picture was a simply showing that even if they were the right parts CP pistons for SRs dont look flat like mine in the picture so therefor there the wrong parts

Trent,

The reply I posted was in regards to your return, the rest of your comment is irrelevant to the issue at hand. You are not willing to take photos of measurement of the pistons, Also you can contact CP direct who confirms they are correct. I was not aware that your knowledge exceeded CPs pistons R&D and design in that specific comp ratio along with other vendors who are selling "Flat" pistons for the SR. You were also emailed return information on Friday.
Thmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote