Old 12-16-2013, 11:52 AM   #83
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
SoCalDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thmotorsports View Post
Hey There Trent,

Lets go ahead and clear this up, I have emailed you numerous times asking you to call me, I have screen shots of this as well. We have asked you to provide some kind of proof that you received the wrong pistons, your claim is that you received the wrong piston solely based on this generic photo:

CP Pistons - Sport Compact Pistons - THMotorsports - Discount Performance Car & Truck Parts Sale | Lowest Price | Free Shipping

Now, that piston is a generic photos that CP provides since they can not provide a photo of every single piston for every single applications. You emailed states the following which you can see in the screen shot below:

"The pistons are 100% wrong I don't understand why you guys think id want to return them if they even WERE the right parts.... The pistons are flat themselves compared to the right ones you have posted on YOUR website"

Now, here is the photo you sent us:

2013-12-16_1031 - RobTHM's library

Your claim is that the piston is flat and incorrect. Here is a link from other vendors with the exact same piston for you motor showing its FLAT.

CP Pistons SC7320 320 Nissan SR20DE/T 86.5mm/10.5

That is from FRsport showing the exact piston you have received and sure enough, its flat. Here is a screen shot from CP direct with your part number confirming the motor as well.

CP DIRECT 2013-12-12_1447 - RobTHM's library

I have asked you numerous times that I need dimensions and photos of the piston showing that it is in fact incorrect but you have not provided any evidence showing that its is incorrect other then your assumption based on a generic photo which our website does states "For display purposes only"
Ive received your emails but im done dealing with your shitty customer service this will now be delt with threw my bank

Also its funny that you only put in that part of my email wheres the rest of it????

Why would i want to return parts if they were the right parts?? Please explain that to me, you've yet to do that..... If you sent me the right pistons to begin with why would there be a need to return them, also why would my machine shop say there the wrong parts?, also why would my shop say there the wrong parts, and one more to add to that is why would you guys tell me that the parts after i ordered them were back ordered until November 18th from CP themselves and i should receive them around November 23rd but somehow they magically showed up on my door step 2 days later on November 12th??? Sounds alittle weird to me

Also the picture was a simply showing that even if they were the right parts CP pistons for SRs dont look flat like mine in the picture so therefor there the wrong parts
SoCalDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote