Thread: THMotorsports
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 09:34 AM   #82
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (28)
Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalDrifter View Post
WOOOOOOOW hands down worst fucking company ever.... i know i already left a review but heres another one i just got word from my machine shop that they sent me 85.5 evo pistons after ordering 86.5 SR pistons so they sent me something smaller then the stock pistons themselves... Here goes to waiting another 2 weeks for my car to be done when it should have been done 3 weeks ago

and now to top that after trying to get a hold of the manager for 3 days im back to dealing with that retard alan who keeps trying to convince me that there the right parts when clearly there not even the same ones posted on there website
Hey There Trent,

Lets go ahead and clear this up, I have emailed you numerous times asking you to call me, I have screen shots of this as well. We have asked you to provide some kind of proof that you received the wrong pistons, your claim is that you received the wrong piston solely based on this generic photo:

CP Pistons - Sport Compact Pistons - THMotorsports - Discount Performance Car & Truck Parts Sale | Lowest Price | Free Shipping

Now, that piston is a generic photos that CP provides since they can not provide a photo of every single piston for every single applications. You emailed states the following which you can see in the screen shot below:

"The pistons are 100% wrong I don't understand why you guys think id want to return them if they even WERE the right parts.... The pistons are flat themselves compared to the right ones you have posted on YOUR website"

Now, here is the photo you sent us:

2013-12-16_1031 - RobTHM's library

Your claim is that the piston is flat and incorrect. Here is a link from other vendors with the exact same piston for you motor showing its FLAT.

CP Pistons SC7320 320 Nissan SR20DE/T 86.5mm/10.5

That is from FRsport showing the exact piston you have received and sure enough, its flat. Here is a screen shot from CP direct with your part number confirming the motor as well.

CP DIRECT 2013-12-12_1447 - RobTHM's library

I have asked you numerous times that I need dimensions and photos of the piston showing that it is in fact incorrect but you have not provided any evidence showing that its is incorrect other then your assumption based on a generic photo which our website does states "For display purposes only"
Thmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote