View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 07:29 PM   #623
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Damn dude! Your new property looks like a hell of an opportunity. I’m happy for you!
Thanks we cant wait to start making it our own once winter is over and the snow clears

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Are you commuting to work further? Within reason, I'd always trade some proximity to the city for more space. My wife and I purchased a house this past December in the outskirts of San Diego country and my commute went from 30min to an hour, which is still acceptable imo. We went from renting an 800 sq ft condo w/ a shared single carport to a 3000sq ft house with a 3-car garage so I'm definitely enjoying that.
Sounds like a great change of pace.

We moved everything and got new jobs in and around our new town. The commute is a little more distance wise but with zero traffic. Cost of living is 1/3 what it was in the city and our household income has even gone up by 10% so we are really enjoying the new lifestyle.