Thread: R&D factory
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 05:55 PM   #5
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
jdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jdm_s14_zenki
dude, edward sucks. check out the thread in the advertiser forum. i wanted 2 swaps done on both MY cars. I dont care about how much it costs as long as its done correctly.

First off, he wanted all cash up front??? wtf is that? ive never been to a shop where they wanted cash up front. In fact, my bottom end is being built right now through BE Customs/LS automotive. Money up front didnt even cross their minds. Edward kept threatening me about money even before the job was done. Even though i thought money up front was weird, i gave him half up front in CASH. AFter the 1st swap, the car didnt run right. I dont know WTF they did, but later realized that both motor mounts werent even torqued down. There was no water in the radiator. THEY PUT MY BUMPER ON TOP OF MY CAR AND SCRATCHED THE SHIT OUT OF IT. MY BEAUTIFUL S14.5!!

Ok, thats the first swap.

The 2nd swap, s14 sr20det in a n s14 zenki chassis. I called ed on the phone, asked him if it was done. He said yes its done and runs perfect. Then he says wtf my money. Hes an asshole. So i said, I paid you half up front before you even touched the cars, i'll pay you the rest as soon as i know the works complete. I sent the tow truck over to pick up the car (there was no front end on the car so i cant drive it, i had the tow truck tow the car to my local body shop, who are also my good friends.)

When i got to the body shop. The car did NOT start at all!! AND AGAIN THE MOTOR MOUNTS WERE LOOSE. THE FUEL PUMP WASNT WIRED RIGHT EITHER.

SO I call ed. again. WTF IS UP WITH MY CAR! HE LIED TO ME! HE SAYS IT RUNS PERFECT! so then his mechanic tells me "watch out for Ed man, hes no good" so i waited and waited, finally, the mechanic comes on his own time and fixes the fuel pump issue. ED TOLD ME IT WASNT HIS PROBLEM SO I HAD TO GET HIS MECHANIC TO DO THE WORK BY HIMSELF. SO GUESS WHAT?? The remaining balance that I owed, i paid personally to the mechanic that helped me out. and told ED to fuck off.

He proceded to threaten me over and over again. And i got sick of his attitude towards me. So, I went down there with my cuzin whos not as nice as I am. Ed got scared and appologized over and over again. I guess cus he thought that my cuzin was going to kill him (which he might have).

So i THOUGHT that was the end of it. BUT NOOOOOO!!!

SOMEHOW, He found out where my body shop was. probably the mechanic told him. So, he went down there, told my body shop that hes there to fix the car. The when they werent looking, dropped a whole box of sugar in my gastank. Didnt find out till a couple weeks later when my fuel pumps kept going out. Finally noticed the sugar, and believe me, there was ALOT.

Paid a shop to drop the fuel tank and clean it out along with the fuel lines and injector service.

At that point, I wanted to kill him. But I decided to be a bigger and better man and just let it go.

Well, now Ed is losing his business, not just from me, but other people that had bad experiences there.

He also told me he has a radiator core support thats in perfect condition. I almost bought it till his mechanic called me and told me he was lying about it and the core support was heavily damaged.

I dont know what this guys problem is, but if anyone is considering using this company, dont trust him for a minute. Watch urself. Ive also heard that he replaces your parts with old parts while the car is there so that you wont notice.

Anyways, that is my experience with R&D Factory.

FUCK YOU EDWARD.
jdm_s14_zenki is offline   Reply With Quote