View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 02:35 PM   #2933
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Lol you think it matters to "us". No one has to convince you....infact im willing to bet no amount of proof of voter fraud would change your position on this election.

Until evidence is submitted and realeased to the pubic by trumps legal team.... we do t know SHIT.

Funny of yall to think fb, twitter and youtube videos and co.ments is what trump is gonna walk i to court with to plead his case. Yall that small brained? Sure hope not
I want Trump gone from office, his name wiped from history books- because he makes our country look bad. Because he makes our country worse, not better. Believe it or not, I actually like this place. I think it was founded on noble ideals that have been usurped and perverted over the years- but I also believe it was founded by racists who had no idea how big it could get.

I want the results to be fair- to have an unfairly-elected president is what a banana republic would do. If there is bona fide evidence of true fraud, it must be prosecuted and made right. If there is "evidence" of fake fraud put forth by people attempting to monetize this election, those people should be ostracized and demonized.

This nation does not need a bunch of Twitter Army "poll watchers" taking things out of context and providing literally nothing to the greater argument. This nation does not need the incessant fucking prattling of a bunch of armchair lawyers who heard from their uncle's wife's third cousin that he saw someone in what looked like a USPS uniform throwing out what looked like ballots in a trash can in a location he can't remember. No one cares what you saw, Larry, you fat fuck looking for validation and retweets.

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube videos are what drive Trump. He inflames the people, they fan the flames, he revels in their support and the retweets and the likes. Then the people make things up to support his narrative, and other people like and share and believe those things to support the man who they've built a cult of personality around.