View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
No problem Josh, let me help you out.

In the header bar of every page, 3rd link from the left, you will see "Rules and Guidelines". These are the Rules for EVERY section of Zilvia.net.

Clicking on that link will you bring you to a page dedicated solely to listing the "do and don'ts" so-to-speak of Zilvia.net.

Just to save a little time, let me quote it for all to see, AGAIN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules and Guidelines
Illegal Activities

Zilvia does not condone illegal activities, and posting about performing such activities is not permitted. Anything that is illegal falls under this, from murder to jaywalking. While it is true that some US states may permit the consumption of federally-banned substances for medicinal purposes only, Zilvia is an international forum, and holds itself to the highest standard possible. Note that discussion of topics is not permitted - you can argue marijuana legalization all day long - just know that there will be repercussions to admitting culpability in regards to something illegal.
Now, hopefully that clears things up. It seems odd to me that this would have to be clarified with someone who is indeed a member of our community and has been such for going on 7 years. We have been closing down every thread discussing street racing, street drifting, illegal smogs, etc since before you signed up. I just find it a bit shocking that this comes as a surprise to you and that you think I am purposely going out of my way just to single you out.

Anyway, feel free to carry on with this discussion if you like.
However, the Rules won't be changing regarding this matter.