Thread: THMotorsports
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 01:16 PM   #92
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I had a similar experience. Ordered a turbo which turned out to be on back-order, but I wasn't informed of the status and possible ETA. So I end up sourcing a lightly used one locally and asked for a refund. I was then told that I would get my refund when the order was cancelled through Garrett, which didn't make sense to me since I ordered it through TH. After some time of following up via email and going back and forth asking for my money I finally get my refund after having to create a Paypal dispute and leave negative feedback on here. That's when the proverbial shit hit the fan and they seemed eager to help me, although the blame was pushed on me for not following up more aggressively via phone. (not my job)

I've had positive experiences with their in-stock items before, but it seems as though things get lost in translation with back-ordered items. There is also a clear disconnect between their sales and customer service departments.
I have also had a positive experience ordering an in stock item (rear rotors) from THMotorsports. Great price, can't complain. But having to chase a refund down after mistakes were made by them is UNACCEPTABLE. Being on hold for 30mins to an hour for multiple days in a row is also unacceptable. Don't expect to meet any deadlines if you order parts through THMotorsports. They will not update you with any ETAs. Expect to get the run around if your item gets placed on back order. There is definitely a clear disconnect between their sales and customer service depts. Just my 2 cents.