View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 08:25 AM   #4
statik
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
statik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to statik Send a message via MSN to statik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie Fraz View Post
Very nice write up. Now you say it induced understeer? I felt that when I did mine that it had more turn in. When I built my friends he said it felt as if it was going to have more understeer, but did not. His also turned in better. This is on an S13 though.
Well the general idea of tightening up the front end is that, depending on your setup, you may get under steer. This absolutely turns better, like I said the car feels almost neutral I feel like I can just keep pushing it through the corner. Again its all relative to your setup, I would not expect anyone to bolt this on and suddenly find themselves going slower through a corner.