Thread: RB FAQ
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 08:22 AM   #38
lyon23

Trader Rating: (0)
lyon23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq
You should not need to pound the firewall even with your engine set as far back as possible. I did not need to do it on my car with our install kit and everyone who is buying or has bought our install kit has not needed to do it.
Do you have an RB20 or an RB25? With the rb20 you do not have to bang it(the firewall and tranny channel) in because the tranny is smaller than the rb25. With the rb25 you do have to bang it in like drift factory said around the starter area. Unless your mount kit places the engine so far foward to where is touching your radiator or so low that your engine is tilting down on your pasenger side. I would like to see pics of your mounts and how your engine sits in your car. Also what is all this your taling about a kit for the power steering. The only modification you have to do is, if you have an S13 that had the KA24E, the single cam, then you need the lines from a KA24DE and a resevoir. Even in one of those I bent the power steering line enough to where I can hook it up to the pump. It sounds like you're promoting your shop more then trying to give out info..
lyon23 is offline   Reply With Quote